About Me

The lady with the Camera. A Crafter-baker-mom that records every smile and tear... Lover of props and Tiramisu. This does describe a regular mom nowadays????

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Me..want...COOKIE!

It was my little monster's Birthday, and what better theme for a monster than Cookie Monster! I googled and googled and found some ideas... but then I searched on Etsy (I really don't know why I didn't searched there from the beginning ) and found these adorable printable party by Typewink
































It was perfect, so, party on paper I grabbed my favorite scissors and .... CUT!!!
There's always room for Milk and Cookies...                                                       

Now, the cupcakes were super easy, cupcake+ frosting+ Oreo+ M&Ms= Blue heaven for a One year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment