About Me

The lady with the Camera. A Crafter-baker-mom that records every smile and tear... Lover of props and Tiramisu. This does describe a regular mom nowadays????

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The joy of Sharing

Every year -since 2007 - I share a holiday tradition with fellow crafters, an ornament swap. Every year, I open 10 envelopes and explore the imagination and inspiration of these incredible artist... I tried to post every picture of my ornaments but sadly I did not found them, worst I don't know if I took any.. the only one I found was the very first I made...it was a pine cone angel which turn -in my humble opinion- OK! So I'm sharing with you.. hope you keep up your personal holiday traditions, Happy Holidays! 
I turned this.............................................

 Into this....................


No comments:

Post a Comment